Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's that time again... finally!

Spring is here!

I realize it has been WAY TOO LONG since the last time I posted something.  I was out in the sunshine all day today raking leaves and collecting all of the stray branches that have fallen all over our property and I thought: "It's about time I started blogging again"... cause you know, working outside always makes me want to come inside and type... :)

All kidding aside, I got really excited to be outside in only a sweatshirt and jeans!  Such a great feeling to pack away the winter clothes for a few months and bring out the cute summer dresses and spring jackets/boots!  

I'm having my friends over on Friday for a bonfire and it looks like the weather is going to be great!  We'll actually be able to enjoy being outside and see the stars (they are so beautiful outside the city)!

Well... hopefully I keep this up, it has been a really long time as I said... 

Happy Spring Everyone!

Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment