Tuesday, July 28, 2009

On a completely unrelated note...


I decided that since working out in the evening works best for me, and I hate showering twice in one day... that I would only shower at night... and therefore, since I have to look presentable at my job... I've been figuring out different ways to do my hair each day... yesterday I braided it so that I woke up with crimped/wavy hair... today, I finally purchased my first set of foam rollers... I'm going to try them out, if they take too much effort for the result I get... then I will definitely retire them.

I hope my hair turns out awesome.

3 comments:

  1. megs!! its so much fun listening to your progress!! are you seeing any differences yet?

    just curious, how did those foam rollers work out? i remember trying them, but my hair gets so tangled there is no point to them for me...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw suttle differences in my legs... but not really anywhere else... but, I did skip a few nights because my arms were sore... or my legs were sore... so that most definitely contributed. I think I'm going to restart... and actually keep track more diligently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and the rollers didn't really do that job that I was hoping they would... they were definitely not worth the crappy sleep!

    ReplyDelete