Monday, August 10, 2009

Warm Weather... FINALLY

Hello All,

I couldn't leave without mentioning the fact that we are supposedly going to be getting some nice weather starting today! (Weird for this summer)

This weekend is supposed to be gorgeous with temperatures reaching the high twenties and possibly over 30 degrees celcius! I'm very excited and I am for sure heading to the beach!!
PS. For all of you out there who do not have the bikini body but would like a bathing suit that allows you to tan your full back, and a lot of your front, I found one at Tommy Hilfiger. It ties up in the back like a bikini would, except that it looks like a one piece in the front. My favourite bathing suit ever!! I've gotten a lot of compliments on it actually and I'm way more comfortable in it than I have ever been in any two-piece!


No comments:

Post a Comment