Friday, October 16, 2009

Female Cyborg Halloween Makeup!

Hello Hello Hello....


So last night my boyfriend was out playing cards with his buddies, so I figured it was the perfect time for me to do another makeup tutorial!
So this one was a Mac Face Chart that I found when I was looking for different Halloween looks to try... I figured I would give it a go since it looked pretty easy. It's not too bad, it would have taken me a lot less time if I wasn't filming the whole thing and putting my makeup on using the Photo Booth Video, as opposed to a mirror lol. But all in all, it turned out pretty good. My one issue with what I did was that I didn't blend the contouring as well as I should have. Oh well, if I were to do this look again that's what I would change.
Click Here to see the video tutorial on youtube.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment