Monday, October 5, 2009

More Halloween Tutorials on Youtube!!

Hey guys...

So yeah, I have now successfully uploaded three Halloween Makeup Tutorials to Youtube!

Click Here to see my page.

I'm so excited because someone has actually subscribed to my channel... AND... there are a few good comments coming my way! I'm just excited to see that people are watching them... one of them has like 250 views! I'm going to attempt to do a few more before Halloween... maybe I'll try to do a few x-men character looks... there are some neat makeup ideas coming out of that show... then, I'm going to try and do a Queen Amidala look, and a Rainbow Bright Look (this one I will have to add the hair because I don't think there is a lot of makeup involved)

I'm super excited about them though!

No comments:

Post a Comment