Thursday, November 12, 2009

Uploading my pic to beautifulpeople.com

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Oh I'm sorry... I'm just in the process of uploading my picture to my beautifulpeople.com profile and I can't stop laughing because of all of the little comments that are all over the website letting you know that you don't have to sift through ugly people in order to find someone that's attractive, because everyone's hot on this site! LOL!!

Okay... so once it has been completed I will let you know whether or not I was accepted or rejected from the beautiful people website.

I uploaded the three pictures in this post to be judged by the male members already accepted onto the site.  I had to add the one with me doing the wink & gun cause I thought it was hilarious.

It's funny, because if you think about it, new members have to be accepted by current members.... so who started it?  At the beginning did the one guy who created it just pick people for the site... or did he pick a bunch of people and then slowly sift through them to figure out who he thought was beautiful or not?  LOL... I'm sorry but I keep thinking about Peter Griffin when he has lipo suction and becomes one of the "beautiful people" and doesn't wait in lines at grocery stores... and enters through different doors than everyone else LOL

This site promises that you will be invited to private parties with only beautiful people ha ha ha... so that means that only you and the two other people in your region who signed up will be at the party!  This is hilarious... BUT, I might have a huge ego boost in the next couple of days!

I will let you know how I do.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll do fine. Me on the other hand, probably not so much. I just caught the news story on this beautifulpeople site today from CNN and found it...well, interesting, among other things. I'd be interested in knowing what these people are like beyond their "good looks", i.e., do they all share other traits in common such as having excessive egos or ?? Anyhow, good luck with your experiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious, were you accepted?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I did end up getting accepted but I never signed up, it costs money to sign up and I don't see the point unless you're actually looking for someone "beautiful". (PS. There are a lot of people on there that I wouldn't have called beautiful, I might have said slutty lol but that's just me)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS... someone told me I was ugly on May 5... I'm not sure if the comment was meant for this post or not but it said that I had really thin lips and that I should try collagen or something.

    Nice... so the secret to beauty is huge lips apparently LOL what a tool.

    ReplyDelete