Monday, November 2, 2009

5200 views!! :)

WOW.... I can't believe it, and I've told like all of my friends. As you know, I've been doing Halloween Makeup tutorials for the past month on Youtube and I did one entitled "Hot Zombie Look" and it got over 5200 views! I still can't believe it and it's been over 2 days lol. I also now have 53 subscribers after Halloween! I'm going to have to keep that in mind for next year and start thinking about new tutorials I can do.



I've thought of a couple makeup looks I can do for my subscribers lol, that still sounds so funny to me, and possibly a few hair tutorials as well. I may have to use my sister for these ones so that I can accurately show the hairstyle in the video... and not me doing it super messy on my own head lol. I still need a new video editing software for my Mac though... because iMovie just doesn't cut it... I can't do a lot of things that I want to do. SO, if you know of anything, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment