Saturday, September 5, 2009

Franz Ferdinand Concert and Other Stuff...

So the concert turned out to be awesome!  I don't even really listen to Franz Ferdinand, I kinda got sick of them after a while but man was there music ever good live!  Everyone was into it and the singer brought the crowd into the show so well.  It was great... unfortunately I did not bring my camera along in order to post a picture of the show, but just know that it was definitely worth seeing!

As for the rest of what's going on these days... well, my bf put in an offer on a place just outside the city (Wpg) with the condition that he sells his cottage lot in Seven Sisters Falls first.  We've got until the end of September to sell the place and buy the house... so we'll see what happens, but I am definitely already thinking of what colours I want in each room and how I'm going to decorate.  (Not gonna lie, I was in Wal-Mart today and I picked up some darker blue towels, and some brown ones... I'm thinking Blue, Brown and Cream bathroom!)  I'm so excited!  I haven't been able to decorate anything since my room like 3 years ago... I've got the itch!

I had a few of my girlfriends over tonight... so good!  We haven't seen each other in a while... some longer than others... and we had a bonfire in the backyard which turned out to be great.  I brought my collection of hard liquors (I buy a bottle every time I go down south) and mixes and we started off the night with Kelsey's Classic Cocktail... the Purple Rain.  It was fun... we went from about 8pm to 1am.  It was great catching up with everyone and I am definitely going to throw another bonfire party again soon.

Tomorrow is supposed to be gorgeous here in the Peg so I am definitely going to spend some time outside tanning during the day and then my mom and I are heading to Grand Forks tomorrow afternoon until Monday night for the holiday.  We're also going to hit up Fargo on Sunday and go to Burlington Coat Factory!! (One of my favourite stores!)

I love going to Burlington, Gordman's, Target, and believe it or not, JC Penny, they've got great deals.  This time around I am looking for work attire (and possibly a few casual tops) and then stuff for moving out.  I've gotta start stocking up and Gordman's has a lot of great stuff!

Well, I should head to bed because it's after 2am here right now...

I'll post pictures of what I got when I get back!!

Have a great long weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment