Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mustaches!!!


Here are some pictures from the party this weekend out at my cabin.  Below is a picture of a bunch of us playing the "Mushroom" drinking game.  You have to guess whether or not the card you are about to pick up is going to be black or red, and then if you get it wrong, you have to drink and then place the card (with at least two edges off of the stack) onto the beer bottle.  If you guess right, you get to make someone else do it.  AND... if you knock the pile off the beer bottle then you have to finish your whole drink.  Super fun... except when you have a shaky table and a bunch of people playing twister right beside you!

 It was my brother's birthday and he decided that he wanted to have a Mustache Party.  Also, to make sure that everyone followed the theme, he had a bowl of mustaches at the door and if you weren't wearing one you had to grab one out of the bowl! 
It was actually pretty fun, except for the fact that we had some pretty cheap mustaches on, so after about an hour, it would sweat underneath them and they'd start to fall off... throughout the night my mustache moved to my chin and turned into a beard... all in all, a good time though!  I loved my eyebrows lol.
And yes, I was also sporting a bowler hat to complete my Charlie Chaplin look!

SO MUCH FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment