Friday, August 14, 2009

Day 5

Well today was almost a write-off... I was doing so well... I started off the day with soup as usual, but then of course the bf decides that we have to go out for lunch... it's so easy for him to convince me when I haven't eaten out in two weeks... so we end up going out to Michael P's.  I didn't know what to get so I ended up with my usual which is a chicken wrap and hashbrowns.  I know, super bad right?  Well, I only ate half of the wrap and half of the hashbrowns!  I'm so proud of myself for holding back.

So... as it stands.. today's points are the following:

Soup 2 pts
Chicken 3 pts
Cheese 2 pts
Tort 2 pt
Bacon 2 pts
Mayo 2 pts
Supper:
Pulled Pork Sandwich
Meat 7 pts
Pita Bun 2 pts
Coleslaw 3 pts

For a grand total of 25 pts.  The day is not over... so I will let you know if I have anything else... but as it stands that is another 2 flex points used.  So now I am down to 23 flex points I believe.  And I've got two more days to use them!

Although the diet is going well, I still have yet to work out!  So... today is the day!!  I'm going to do the Start it Up routine from the Slim in 6 library.  I hope it's a goodie!

No comments:

Post a Comment