Monday, August 17, 2009

Day 6 & 7....

Well, as you can tell, I haven't had a chance to get on here to blog about my last couple days of the diet... well, it was interesting this weekend, that's for sure.

First of all, Saturday (Day 6) I started off the day okay, with a 6" Ham Sub fromm Subway... and I made meatloaf (with extra lean beef) for dinner, but then I made Cottage Cheese Cresents... and had two of them... I'm not actually positive how many points they are each... so I went with 3, even though they are fairly small.

Then Sunday (Yesterday) I once again started off the day ok, with soup... but then by the time lunch rolled around I was so ridiculously hungry... I ate the other half of my chicken wrap from Friday with the leftover hashbrowns as well and I was still hungry! I actually went to a potluck (the worst thing you can do when you're trying to lose weight) last night, and ate some seafood pasta (not a cream sauce, so not so bad for me) and then a broccoli salad, some deviled eggs, and then once again, the Cottage Cheese Cresents... they are going to be the death of me.

But, in all the excitement this weekend, and me just being lazy, I didn't really keep track of my points... so I don't have a points list for you today... I know, it's pretty bad. I am going to start again today though!

No comments:

Post a Comment