Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day 9... August 18

Well, once again I did not post my points at the end of the day for yesterday... I was over at the bf's place watching a movie and falling asleep LOL. So naturally when I got home I just went straight to bed.

The points total for yesterday was 30, so I have used another 7 flex points which puts me down to 24 for the week. This week's flex points are moving out a lot faster than last week that's for sure!

Today's been an ok day so far... went out for lunch and had a whole grain individual pizza for which I only ate 4 or 5 small pieces... so that's probably about 8 or 9 pts max... I will confirm later... and then I had a couple pieces of chocolate afterward... I will let you know!

PS... now the mortgage plan is to possibly get one under his name, and one under my name (which I would rent out in order to afford half of his mortgage as well... equity equity equity!)

Could be good times... we'll see what we can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment